Skip to main content

Author Topic: Xara Theme For CMS not working

d
Xara Theme For CMS not working
OP: August 11, 2014, 03:28:17 PM
I am trying to trial xt-cms and have followed the instructions for using a Xara theme but when I try to select the theme under configuration I get the following:-

Notice: Undefined variable: count in /home/sites/classmaster-education.co.uk/public_html/scl-direct.co.uk/scripts/update_templates.php on line 233

Warning: Wrong parameter count for preg_replace() in /home/sites/classmaster-education.co.uk/public_html/scl-direct.co.uk/scripts/update_templates.php on line 233

Notice: Undefined variable: count in /home/sites/classmaster-education.co.uk/public_html/scl-direct.co.uk/scripts/update_templates.php on line 236

Notice: Undefined variable: count in /home/sites/classmaster-education.co.uk/public_html/scl-direct.co.uk/scripts/update_templates.php on line 233

Warning: Wrong parameter count for preg_replace() in /home/sites/classmaster-education.co.uk/public_html/scl-direct.co.uk/scripts/update_templates.php on line 233

Notice: Undefined variable: count in /home/sites/classmaster-education.co.uk/public_html/scl-direct.co.uk/scripts/update_templates.php on line 236

anybody got any ideas????
  • IP logged

• Administrator
    • XT CMS
Re: Xara Theme For CMS not working
#1: August 14, 2014, 11:04:28 AM
It looks like these errors were caused by some php code that's not compatible with older versions of php. I've fixed this for the next version but in the meantime can you download and try the updated file below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0iyg5bav4dlftq3/xt-cms_update_templates_1_7_hotfix.zip (for xt-cms verison 1.7)

Just extract the file and replace the old one scripts/update_templates.php
  • IP logged

d
#2: August 14, 2014, 01:14:37 PM
many thanks that has cured the problem (I have had no option but to use php4 as heartinternet say they will not install the sourceguardian loader on shared webspace as it might interfere with other sites, not quite sure how :()
  • IP logged

• Administrator
    • XT CMS
#3: August 14, 2014, 03:36:12 PM
I'm glad that worked for you. It is unfortunate that some hosts won't install the loader on their shared hosting.
  • IP logged