Skip to main content

Author Topic: SourceGuardian

t
SourceGuardian
OP: December 25, 2013, 10:08:19 PM
Hi.

Here is the messege I got when I tryied to login as an admin:
"PHP script '/home/dvuv/kseniyataylor.com/www/cms/admin/index.php' is protected by SourceGuardian and requires a SourceGuardian loader 'ixed.5.3.lin' to be installed.
1) Download the required loader 'ixed.5.3.lin' from the SourceGuardian site: http://www.sourceguardian.com/loaders/download.php?php_v=5.3.27&php_ts=0&php_is=8&os_s=Linux&os_r=2.6.32-458.23.2.lve1.2.45.el6.x86_64&os_m=x86_64
2) Install the loader to /usr/local/php53/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626
3) Edit /home/dvuv/.system/php/www.kseniyataylor.com.ini and add 'extension=ixed.5.3.lin' directive"

to be honest, I have spent hours to step forward 2 and 3. I uploaded the 'ixed.5.3.lin' file but I have no idea what to do next. SOS!!!
  • IP logged

• Administrator
    • XT CMS
Re: SourceGuardian
#1: January 02, 2014, 01:27:55 PM
Have you uploaded the ixed.5.3.lin file into the location specified in the error?
Code: [Select]
/usr/local/php53/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626
Have you added the line below to your php.ini file?
Code: [Select]
extension=ixed.5.3.lin
You may need to restart the server after making these changes. If you are on shared hosting with limited server access you will need to ask your hosting provider to install the loader file.
  • IP logged

t
#2: January 06, 2014, 06:44:51 PM
Hello.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I could not upload the
  • IP logged

• Administrator
    • XT CMS
#3: January 07, 2014, 02:16:16 PM
Happy New Year to you too.

Your ftp details are probably only giving you access to the website directory and not the other higher level directories where php files are etc. If your hosting is vps, cloud or dedicated then you should be able to access these higher level directories using server login details but if you are on shared hosting you would need to ask your hosting provider to make any server level changes.
  • IP logged