Skip to main content

Author Topic: License File

T
License File
OP: November 11, 2013, 04:23:29 PM
I received my license file, uploaded it to server and still no change in trial mode, also does trial mode restrict or cut of some of the content, cause on my test page the content is cut short, if that is not  a trial limitation, then I will have to post again for help on that as well, but first I need to get the trial mode to stop. Is there anything else that needs done besides upload the cms.license file, cause i have done that like instructions say and still in trial mode. Any prompt help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,
Pat
  • IP logged

• Administrator
    • XT CMS
Re: License File
#1: November 11, 2013, 05:43:19 PM
I've uploaded a new license file which you can download from your account area - previous one still had trial enabled, sorry. Simply replace the existing cms.license file and it should work.

The content being cut short is most likely a page template issue. Are you using web pages exported from xara? If so you will need to ensure the page template has enough space to accommodate your dynamic content or you can use the dynamic page tweak http://forum.xt-cms.com/index.php?topic=46.0
  • IP logged