Skip to main content

Author Topic: sourceguardian

R
sourceguardian
OP: April 20, 2012, 09:38:28 PM
Hi,
I followed all the steps for the trial version. When trying to login to the admin I get this message:"PHP script /home/rufins/cms/admin/index.php is protected by SourceGuardian and requires the SourceGuardian loader ixed.5.3.lin. The SourceGuardian loader has not been installed, or is not installed correctly. Please find the required loader within SourceGuardian installation directory or visit the SourceGuardian php encoder site to download it."

I read your reply to the other post regarding the amendment to php extension_dir but can you please indicate where it is to be found? And wouldn't it be simpler for your customers if this 'bug' was fixed from within the scripts?

I used to be a J! adebt. And I sort of missed some cms functions while working with XARA. With your creation I can play with the best of two worlds.

Is there a way of having some kind of all websites one off license fee?

Kind regards
Rufin
  • IP logged
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:20:34 PM by RUFIN »

• Administrator
    • XT CMS
Re: sourceguardian
#1: April 21, 2012, 12:10:55 AM
I read your reply to the other post regarding the amendment to php extension_dir but can you please indicate where it is to be found? And wouldn't it be simpler for your customers if this 'bug' was fixed from within the scripts?

If you are on shared hosting you probably won't have access to the extension_dir - in this case you'll need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to do it for you. The sourcegaurdian loader assistant provides a good guide for each setup.  It's not a bug though, it's just an inconvenient requirement with sourceguardian when using it with php5.2 and above. Although I understand it can be a showstopper for some so I will be investigating some other approaches.

Is there a way of having some kind of all websites one off license fee?
Not at the moment, but subsequent licences are discounted.
  • IP logged

R
#2: April 21, 2012, 12:29:35 AM
Thkx for the prompt reply. I have a linux VPS at my disposal and full control over the hosting. So if you could give an idea where to find the php extensions_dir. I can handle it. Thkx for support.
Kind regards Rufin
  • IP logged

• Administrator
    • XT CMS
#3: April 21, 2012, 09:47:32 AM
Create a php info file as below and use the SourceGuardian loader assistant. it will give you the extension_dir location, what loader to use and steps to do. You should see the location on the phpinfo aswell.

phpinfo.php
Code: [Select]
<?php

phpinfo
();

?>

• IP logged