Skip to main content

Author Topic: What's new in V3

• Administrator
    • XT CMS
What's new in V3
OP: March 14, 2022, 03:33:14 PM
A lot of improvements have been made to the CMS since the last public release version (v2.1.5) and soon v3 will be released for download. In the coming weeks I will be doing some devlog videos and possibly some blog posts showing the new features and improvements and using this time as a final testing period before release. There might be a public beta version first or it may go straight to a full release, not sure on this yet.

View the playlist of what's new in v3 below.. (will be updated with new videos leading up to release)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTiUsvxn2K8&list=PLQMeIZ0tbCmAhwmm1LVcwhfvNsbNkpNvm
  • IP logged
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 02:22:36 PM by xtom »

• Administrator
    • XT CMS
What's new in V3 (not yet released)
#1: May 30, 2022, 03:02:13 PM
Version 3 is out now and available to download here.

Check out this blog post for more information on what's new in version 3.
  • IP logged

J
What's new in V3
#2: January 22, 2023, 06:35:29 PM
A lot of improvements have been made to the CMS since the last public release version (v2.1.5) and soon v3 will be released for download. In the coming weeks I will be doing some devlog videos and possibly some blog posts showing the new features and improvements and using this time as a final testing period before release. There might be a public beta version first or it may go straight to a full release, not sure on this yet.

View the playlist of what's new in v3 below.. (will be updated with new videos leading up to release)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTiUsvxn2K8&list=PLQMeIZ0tbCmAhwmm1LVcwhfvNsbNkpNvm

Version seems better and thank you for sharing the new version details with us! I read the whole article and it is very easy to understand. 
  • IP logged

l
What's new in V3
#3: June 23, 2023, 11:31:42 PM

Version seems better and thank you for sharing the new version details with us! I read the whole article and it is very easy to understand.

Agreed with you New version is very much better then before.
  • IP logged

P
What's new in V3 (not yet released)
#4: September 04, 2023, 02:43:03 PM
Version 3 is out now and available to download here.

Check out this blog post for more information on what's new in version 3.

Thanks for sharing the link with us of Version 3.
  • IP logged