Skip to main content

Poll

What are your preferred social media platforms?

Facebook
1 (10%)
Twitter
1 (10%)
LinkedIn
1 (10%)
Instagram
0 (0%)
Pintrest
1 (10%)
Discord
2 (20%)
TikTok
1 (10%)
Youtube
2 (20%)
Community Forums
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: What are your preferred social media platforms?

• Administrator
    • XT CMS
OP: June 25, 2022, 05:49:35 PM
Social media has it's ups and downs but what are your preferred platforms (if any)? You can pick more than 1 option and leave a comment on what you think about them or if I've missed one (for sure I have) feel free to post it below.
  • IP logged

D
#1: December 04, 2022, 09:47:04 PM
Social media has it's ups and downs but what are your preferred platforms (if any)? You can pick more than 1 option and leave a comment on what you think about them or if I've missed one (for sure I have) feel free to post it below.

My first option is LinkedIn, and 2nd one is Pinterest.
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network available on internet. You can use your LinkedIn account to find the right job or internship, connect and strengthen your professional relationships, and much more about profession.
Pinterest is a visual discovery for finding ideas like recipes, home and style inspiration, and many more things. With billions of Pins on Pinterest, you'll always find inspirational ideas. When you discover Pins you love, save them to boards to keep your ideas organized and then they are very easy to find.
  • IP logged

L
#2: February 27, 2023, 10:37:11 PM

LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network available on internet. You can use your LinkedIn account to find the right job or internship, connect and strengthen your professional relationships, and much more about profession.
Pinterest is a visual discovery for finding ideas like recipes, home and style inspiration, and many more things. With billions of Pins on Pinterest, you'll always find inspirational ideas. When you discover Pins you love, save them to boards to keep your ideas organized and then they are very easy to find.

Nice choice I also love to use Pinterest and also LinkedIn.
But my first priority in social media is facebook, because since my childhood I love facebook  and this is constant lol
  • IP logged

S
#3: July 17, 2023, 02:18:08 PM

Nice choice I also love to use Pinterest and also LinkedIn.
But my first priority in social media is facebook, because since my childhood I love facebook  and this is constant lol

I like to use Pintrest.
Exploring new things in this plat form is very good thing to do.
  • IP logged