Skip to main content

Author Topic: The trial Version

P
The trial Version
OP: October 16, 2012, 03:44:40 PM
Hi,

I'm just trying out the trial version at the minute. All I can seem to get to work is the product to display on the home (default) page. No other pages work that I made and the content of the fake article I made won't display. I also can't see anywhere to make a contact form to use.

Am I doing something wrong or is this just because its the trail version??

Many thanks
  • IP logged

• Administrator
    • XT CMS
Re: The trial Version
#1: October 17, 2012, 04:14:11 PM
The trial version shouldn't prevent you from seeing pages and content that you have added.

First of all to display products in different categories first add your categories and then when adding or modifying a product you need to select the categories that you want the product listed in. It's the same for news articles, when adding or modifying an article make sure you select the categories that you want the article displayed in.

Also make sure the relevant categories are set to display either products or news articles depending on what you want to display: So when adding or modifying a category check Listings Visibilty is set to visible and Listings Format matches the type of listings you want to display ie. products or news articles.

For contact forms add or modify a category and put {contact_form} in the description area. Messages sent via the contact form will be sent to the website email address that you have set in configuration settings.
  • IP logged