Skip to main content

Author Topic: MAMP

a
MAMP
OP: February 17, 2018, 03:48:22 PM
Hello Everyone

I am new to the forum and need some help. I recently downloaded the trial version of XT-CMS which i found challenging installing however, i tried running it on MAMP but when i type /cms/admin/ where cms is the folder with the files i get a white screen.

Any ideas why?

Would appreciate some feedback

Thanks in advance

• IP logged

• Administrator
    • XT CMS
Re: MAMP
#1: March 27, 2018, 12:20:22 PM
If you can I recommend installing on a live website domain in a test folder or a subdomain. It could be the licence file has problem validating in a local test envronment.
  • IP logged

E
#2: May 05, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
Hi Xtom, what do you do in that case? I'm having that exact issue and I can't figure out the next step.
  • IP logged

J

JamesGroves

#3: September 10, 2018, 10:11:34 AM
Hi Xtom, what do you do in that case? I'm having that exact issue this and I can't figure out the next step.

As suggested by Xtom, try to install it live on a domain (or subdomain), and report here if you still encounter any error.
  • IP logged
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 10:59:48 PM by xtom »

g
#4: October 31, 2022, 12:26:56 PM
Hi Xtom, what do you do in that case? I'm having that exact issue and I can't figure out the next step.

MAMP installs a local server environment in a matter of seconds on your macOS or Windows computer. MAMP comes free of charge, and is easily installed.
  • IP logged